11 Characteristics of Church Leaders I’d Want to Imitate
Regardless of how old I get, I have much space to grow as a head. In fact , I view other
market leaders who inspire plus challenge me to lead better. Here are some leadership
features I’ve seen in these people (who are, most often, local church pastors):
1 . They strive to imitate Jesus . That’s the results for them: they want to make sure you the Lord.
2 . They make decisions plus don’t second-guess their particular direction . That’s usually because they’ve prayerfully accomplished their homework.
3. They see failure as an opportunity to improve. They don’t get frustrated and provide up; they make a plan to do better .
4. They pray first then plan—not the other way around. This feature might be the hardest one to emulate, for many leaders are “do-ers” first.
5. They genuinely design what they expect from others. Because they live obediently and freely speak of their belief, no one questions their particular walk with the Master.
6. These people clearly connect with their congregation—even if mainly only through the talking event. Some of these frontrunners lead megachurches, but they’re uniquely able to connect through preaching as if they were within the individual homes of every church member.
7. They still have mentors who pour into them. One of these simple leaders is in his 70s, and his mentors are in their 90s. All these folks remain iron sharpening iron.
8. Their particular speech is peppered with memorized bible verses. Their knowledge of the Bible shows their love for God’s Word plus challenges church members to listen to all of them prayerfully and expectantly.
9. They have got a clear vision regarding where they want their church to go . They can, in fact , usually state that eyesight concisely, and they’re continually seeking God’s direction for the following steps.
10. They operate with “humble confidence. ” They know they don’t deserve to lead God’s church, but they also understand He has called them.
11. They are fully where they may be today – not looking for the next place to serve tomorrow. They will live in the present tense of God’s will certainly.
What are several characteristics of some other leaders you’d love to imitate?
The write-up 11 Characteristics associated with Church Leaders I’d Like to Imitate appeared first on Church Answers.